Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Simple Reality of Joy


Joy can be defined as the emotion of great happiness. The emotion that is evoked by well-being, success, good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires. Joy really determines what sort of person we are. This simple emotion has the power to change our whole life course. We do well to ask ourself these questions:
*What motivates me?
*When do I feel my best?
*How does accomplishment and success make me feel?
*I am a better person when?
*When I smile, what is the reason behind it?
The answers are all one simple emotion, JOY. In REALITY, we are not always down and out. Something in us evokes the emotion of joy. After reading this post, take the time to think about this post. I challenge you to find joy in something through the course of your day. Post a comment and share it with the rest of the readers.

No comments: